Relic MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic MapleStory

Welcome to RelicMS.

HomePortalRelicMS DownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jen's Application for GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
RelicGM
RelicGM
Enchantress

Jen's Application for GM Empty
PostSubject: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 am

Character name: Jenella

How old are you: 20

What will you do to help the server: I can help with doing anything EXCEPT Coding. I was working "Secretly" ( I wanted it to be a surprise)on a series of videos for helping people new to the server. I got to change names now. I have great ideas for events and such too. I would love to get the server going. Very Happy

Why do you think we should choose you over the other app's: I know the commands and I am extremely helpful, not afraid to help someone or put my foot down. Also, I just love helping. Smile I have 2 GM command workbooks and I have an extensive knowledge of MapleStory in general ( Been playing it to long O_O) But I <3 it. I want to help everyone.

What timezone do you live in: Est. Ohio FTL

Other Information: If you want to know anything about me just ask. I am a open person. Plus, I am extremely trustworthy, Ask anyone who knows me. Plus, everyone knows me. Smile Chatez, Chris and Robyn know me pretty well. Smile
Back to top Go down
ExpiredFart
RelicGM
RelicGM
ExpiredFart

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Who is this "Chris" Character you speak of? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
RelicGM
RelicGM
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 pm

His Name happens to Be Chriskers AKA ExpiredFart! >:O

<3<3<3
I love you
bounce
Back to top Go down
ExpiredFart
RelicGM
RelicGM
ExpiredFart

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Oh ive seen him before albino
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
RelicGM
RelicGM
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm

I have to, and I think he is awesommeeee.
Back to top Go down
[gm] edge
Admin
Admin
[gm] edge

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
ExpiredFart
RelicGM
RelicGM
ExpiredFart

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Gratz babe Enjoy the server =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application for GM   Jen's Application for GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jen's Application for GM
Page 1 of 1