Relic MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic MapleStory

Welcome to RelicMS.

HomePortalRelicMS DownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jak's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakk

Jak's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Jak's Gm App   Jak's Gm App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 am

Character name:
Saii

Jak Heavenor

How old are you:

What will you do to help the server:
I will be ur random, retarded, funny, entertainment and hoboish gm :] i believe my help in other servers could be able to help me deal with (anti) hobos in this server Very Happy Besides i've got programs and handbooks for new gms who seem to be lacking them :] Also my advertising and gfx banners, could be of some use here, mainly because i can link the video to several websites which i know hav maplestory fans :]

Why do you think we should choose you over the other app's:
I feel u shouldnt judge me as a "better" app, but u should take account of what i hav said, also that i want to make better friendships with people i know by helping them make this server rise to the top.

What timezone do you live in:
GMT +/- 0

Other Information:
My hobo self is unpredictable and can be amusment to other players Smile Also friends such as chatez, jen, nina, britt know they can trust me with anything and i will promise u that i wont spill any information to help an opposition.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Shadow
Admin
Admin
[GM]Shadow

Jak's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jak's Gm App   Jak's Gm App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 am

Knowing you i do know ur a good person that gets along with people well,
Your app is very well said and put together
Accepted Gratz ^^
Back to top Go down

Jak's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relic MapleStory :: Important :: Announcements :: RelicMS GM App's-
Jump to: