Relic MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic MapleStory

Welcome to RelicMS.

HomePortalRelicMS DownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffin
Intern
Intern
Muffin

Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Short Story   Short Story I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:09 pm

THIS STORY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER Z, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

Steadily moving, a female husky dragged herself across the wasteland of Alaska. She was a deep color of brown with bright blue eyes. Today her eyes were dull and pleading. Hours upon hours she had dragged her aching paws across cold ground, she had been separated from the other sled dogs in a snow storm four days ago. The female looked up, ears flat to her head she could hear birds faintly. When she looked up she saw nothing. Her stomach snarled and pawed at her mind, four whole days without food. She had depended on the snow which lay on the ground for a water supply.
Hours later, there she lay on the cold ground. She hadn't passed yet but she was close to it. The female kept her ears open for any noises that at least sounded like salvation. Suddenly from the frozen wasteland came a bark, and then more. The female stumbled up looking out. She barked back, her voice barely reaching the mountains which surrounded her. The barks had left and she was alone again. Deciding she could try to make a run for it, the female tried to run. It was more of a limp, hop, scamper but that's all she could manage to do as of now.
Almost an hour later she heard the barks and made a run for it, everything ached as the cold stung her muzzle. "I'm here!" she managed to bark and soon....there was a symphony of barks and the female fell down as the dogs crowded around her.
She could hear her name being chanted in relief and soon she was in the arms of her master.
The female was then inside, laying on a soft blanket by the fireplace.
Her ears were being soothingly petted back by a small girl, the masters daughter.
The female looked up at the little girl as she said her name over and over again,
"Good girl, Natalie, good girl."
Back to top Go down
ExpiredFart
RelicGM
RelicGM
ExpiredFart

Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Story   Short Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 am

Steadily moving, a fe......-falls asleep-

Jk Tori <33 It was interesting (Loved the details)
Back to top Go down

Short Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relic MapleStory :: Fun And Entertainment :: Peotry and Literature-
Jump to: