Relic MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic MapleStory

Welcome to RelicMS.

HomePortalRelicMS DownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robyn ish here ^.~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YukiMiku
RelicGM
RelicGM
YukiMiku

Robyn ish here ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Robyn ish here ^.~   Robyn ish here ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Hiya all, it ish Robyn.
I am 17, born and raised in good, old Cali (boy do I love it here ^.^)
I am a music freak, I just love it and love it and love it, but sadly I do not know enough or go to enough concerts D:
Other than that, computers is my passion ;P yay video games Very Happy lol, sadly I probably love it too much. But I must say, I never thought Maple would be the one game I would get so addicted to >.<
Lets see, what else....I love my kittens ^.^ soooooooo cute =^.^= mew mew (I am drawn to anything cute, hehe ^.~) and I would love to play the drums, learn Japanese, learn to draw ;P and learn to model computer chars and stuff.
I must say, the one thing that keeps me going is randomness ;D and my friends are the most random and crazy people, and I just love them, I would be nothing without them.
O also, other than music, I love anime and manga ^.~ and yes, I am a Bleach fan ;P and my friend might just get me to read Naruto, lol, but we will see.
Well I think that is about it. Nice to meet you all ^^ hope to see you in game. (IGN=YukiMiku)

Cant forget the most important part ^.~
.+ * +.+ * +.
*+.Chatez.+*
.......* . *
Back to top Go down
ExpiredFart
RelicGM
RelicGM
ExpiredFart

Robyn ish here ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn ish here ^.~   Robyn ish here ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

heyHey Robyn its ya very own ExpiredFart =D

Welcome to RelicMS and enjoy your stay(Which will be forever cuz you love us)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Shadow
Admin
Admin
[GM]Shadow

Robyn ish here ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn ish here ^.~   Robyn ish here ^.~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:15 am

ExpiredFart wrote:
heyHey Robyn its ya very own ExpiredFart =D

Welcome to RelicMS and enjoy your stay(Which will be forever cuz you love us)

Hey Robyn <333333333
Glad ur staying ^^
Welcome to RelicMS
Back to top Go down
Yoga
RelicGM
RelicGM

Robyn ish here ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn ish here ^.~   Robyn ish here ^.~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Robyn!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robyn ish here ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn ish here ^.~   Robyn ish here ^.~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robyn ish here ^.~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relic MapleStory :: Fun And Entertainment :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: